Friday, May 15, 2009

Rubik's Competition


I had a very memorable experience about Rubik's competition.
Not a big competition but it's great enough.

There's a small rubik's competition when I attended MINDS' Gathering.

my rival was Abel Brata, The fastest cuber in Indonesia. Of course I couldn't beat him still especially if I battle one VS one. So the judges decided that the competition would be 3 rubik's VS 1 rubik's.
I still lost anyway though. lol. But I just lost by like 5-6 moves. Still not good but the experience to challenge the Rubik's Master of Indonesia, Abel Brata, was very memorable.

Perhaps I should do more rubik's or may not. I still love doin magic for sure. Rubik's just to train my brain

If you have a chance to try it, TRY it.... it's fun

-AL-

2 comments:

Muhammad Iril said...

ini yg di kafe pelangi plaza semanggi ya??

sekali-kali ikut gath bersama cuber pak di LTC glodok....

pengen donk lihat permainan magic anda secara live

孫邦柔 said...

正妹牆貼圖區 中華大學正妹 正妹日報新站 性感正妹 巨乳正妹 明台高中正妹 正妹